MS SUMMER READING REQUIREMENTS
ALL Middle School students are required to read a total for four books in summer. Students will respond to each of the four books they read by following the directions below:
1. For each of the four books you read this summer, record a response from the chart below on a 4X6 index card. There are nine choices of responses, and you will only choose one different response for each of the four books you read.
2. On one side of the index card write your name, grade and the title and author of the book. On the other side of the index card write your response. Please choose a different form of response for each of the four cards.
3. Bring the four index cards to school on the first day of classes in September.
Please scroll down to your incoming grade level for booklists book and book choices.
2. SELECT THE OTHER THREE BOOKS FROM THE GRADE 6 SUMMER READING LIST.
Grade 6 Summer Reading List You need to login to Destiny to access this!
1. Access PDS Sora in a web browser by visiting
https://soraapp.com/library/pdsnj (Works on Ipads, laptops, phones, etc)
2. OR download the Sora app for free on your non-PDS devices. (Works on Ipads, laptops, phones...)
3. THE PDS SET UP CODE IS: pdsnj
OR you may choose Princeton Day School if it is visible.
4. Login with your pds username and password.
Note for LIBBY users: SORA will only allow access to YA and J titles public library titles because it is a school APP, so for adult titles you will still need to use the Libby APP from your public library)